Today is the day! If you leave me a comment here, I will pick a random person for a sweet surprise!
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The only one telling you you can't do it is you. And you don't have to listen.
Today is the day! If you leave me a comment here, I will pick a random person for a sweet surprise!
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 8:32 AM
9 comments:
Hi Kel-It's Annette-I can't even say enough sweet stuff about you. How did I not get lucky enough to know you better in high school? So happy I ended up great friends with the 3 sweet Adams sisters. You all 3 bless my life just by knowing you. Can't wait for lunch. Hugs to you!
How come I didn't know that you blog? When I saw your comment on facebook I had to jump over here...not because of surprises or anything like that, but because I just love you. You have have so many great quotes on facebook, I'm excited to follow your blog. :)
I would say I want to be a recipient of your sweet surprise, but I am receiving so much right now from so many people that my list of pay it forwards is getting super long. You are such an awesome person Kelly! You are such an inspiration!
You really are one of the coolest people I kinda know! It's amazing how you can have a cyber relationship with somebody you worked with when you were 16 and admire them so much :) Thanks for being a great example to me!!!
You are always thinking about others. You are an amazing example of how we should all try to be. Of course you inspire me a lot! Today being pay it forward day as well as my husbands birthday, we decided to not spend money on gifts for him but rather donate the money to a good cause. The kids are really beginning to understand the pay it forward plan :). YOU ARE AN AMAZING PERSON!! I am so lucky to know you. Diana Knight :)
feeling a little awkward being the only male in the room... so for my good deed to pay forward today i will keep my mouth shut more often.
Hey Kelly! I am a little curious as to your sweet surprise. You are so creative, you make yummy cupcakes and sew, you always look beautiful even when you've just run 5 miles. Lets see, you are so positive and encouraging, so yeah, I am excited to see what you have come up with. If I won it, that would be cool too! :)
I want to know where my comment went? Kelly, Always Remember: You're Precious, You're Deserving, You're Loved :)
You're BEAUTIFUL INSIDE and OUT :)
I am GRATEFUL for the "GIFT" of You :)!!!!
Always,
Monica :)
I found it! Under where it says you'll leave yours too!!!! Mine is the only comment there :) Now things are crystal clear :) Thank Goodness :)
Always,
Monica :)
Post a Comment