I officially hit my 2 year blogiversary about 2 months ago. I couldn't believe I have been blogging that long! Or even more weird, that you have been listening to me that long!
In honor of your solidarity, I am doing a giveaway. I am not going to reveal what I am giving away but I promise it will be fabulous. All you have to do is leave me a comment to this question: What inspires you?
I will pick a winner in exactly 1 week!
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
A little bit late
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 10:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
...my wife. :)
MY wife!
Hey I'm game, you're a great inspiration to me as well, BUT I will go off the beaten path here and write that my inspirationS are mothers that get it all done and still seem to have time for their hubbies... and HOBBieS!! like you! ;) Luff ya Kell.
My sister-in-law!!! ; )
Watching my children sleep.
The smile on my kids faces.. and great friends who are like family! Both of those always seem to make me want to be a better person! Love ya girl!
Hi, you don't know me but I would like to enter your contest. What inspires me is a soccer team that can perform despite their lack of patches or numbers.
What inspires me is a boy who has the confidence to wear a mohawk to church. Or a boy who is willing to baby sit Tanner, for a small fee of ten dollars and hour. Or a boy who will step out onto a basketball court in his levi's and street shoes, when his brother's team needs him.
Are my odds improving at all of winning??
What inspires me is that children are so loving and non-judgemental. To see my grand daughter with her little bald head go up to kids at the park who she has never seen before, and ask them if she can play tag with them, and have them say yes. And then have them call "Run Maddi, he's right behind you!" And tell her goodby when she leaves. I am inspired by this to be more of a friend to everyone.
A little old couple in my ward, who are part of the new boundary change. They are in their 70's, and NEVER miss a church activity. Ward parties, camp outs, fundraisers, cleaning the building, stake conference adult meetings, RS, whatever it is they are there, and smling the whole time. I want to be like that!
Pick me, pick me...wow what inspires me? I'll tell you what inspires me (now I am going to be real and deep)a young women fighing cancer. Her faith, her determination, her love for life and family, her grace and dignity are all an inspiration to me. I am a better person because of her. You know who I am talking about and it is a priviledge or should I say a blessing to be apart of her life:)
Post a Comment