The charming Mrs. Kelli Booth! Way to go VP!
I will deliver your loot sometime this week.
Thanks for playing everyone!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
And The Winner Is.....
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The only one telling you you can't do it is you. And you don't have to listen.
The charming Mrs. Kelli Booth! Way to go VP!
I will deliver your loot sometime this week.
Thanks for playing everyone!
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 9:52 PM
2 comments:
I would like to thank the academy for all their support and love. I would like to thank my parents for teaching me to never give up on my dreams. I would like to say thank you to all those who have influenced my life along the way. And last but not least I would like to thank Kelly Club for choosing me to win this prize. I always knew deep down that I would someday be a winner.
This was rigged... i should have won!!
Post a Comment