Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Blessings

Today was a beautiful Easter Sunday. It was so beautiful outside. I cannot express the thankfulness that I feel for my Savior. From the moment I realized I had a testimony of Him, I have never doubted. I feel Him close to me and I know him. I am so thankful for what he was willing to do for me and because of that, I will be with my family forever. That is truly heaven.

3 comments:

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Kelly you have such a great testimony....I love it when you share it with all of us. Thank you.

Wight Family said...

I love to hear your testimony. It is just what I need to hear a lot of the time.

LOVE YOU!

Tiffanie said...

Good job Kelly. Always good to hear the true meaning of Easter. Sometimes it gets lost in all the chocolate.