My good(?) friend Natalie tagged me. I am not sure that any of you want to hear this. I usually let out my crazy in small doses so I don't scare anyone off. Oh well! Here it goes:
Rules: List 6 quirks that you have and then tag 6 other people to list their quirks. Oh. Scary.
#1-Ever since I can remember, I count stairs as I go up or down them. It doesn't matter if I have been on them a hundred times and know exactly how many there are, I still count them.
#2-When I am making a bed, the sheets and blankets have to face the correct way. There is a top and a bottom and sometimes the pattern is supposed to go a certain way. If they are not facing the proper way, I can't go to sleep until I have gotten up and fixed them. (I know it's just getting worse the farther I go.)
#3-I have a serious eyebrow issue. I pluck mine every day and I can feel if they are messed up or out of place. I can't handle it if someone else's are screwed up either. I have to force myself to not stare at someone's eyebrows if they are freaky. But rest assured, I am a good enough friend to tell you if you have a problem with yours;)
#4-I eat M&M's in twos and I go in order from color I like least to color I like best. For instance, brown ones first, then blue, red, orange, yellow and finally green. I like to end on a happy note and green makes me happy.
#5-I fill up cups of ice water to the very top and drink a little and end up leaving them all over the house. You would think I would just keep using the same cup within a day but I am FAR too busy to go looking for my old one.
#6-Last, but definitely not least, I CANNOT use the same ice cream scoop in two different flavors of ice cream. It drives me crazy when someone dips out of chocolate and then proceeds to dip out of vanilla and leaves the chocolate residue all over the vanilla. If I had wanted that then I would have bought the swirl.
Now that I am completely embarrassed, I am going to go hide under a rock. But in the mean time, I tag Krista, Megan, Kelli B., Jamie F., Kerrie, Vicki, and Tracy C. Love you guys!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Sorry, You Get My Crazy All At Once
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 11:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I can verify that all these are true. The eyebrow one though... man, I have considered getting her medication for that one!
Thanks for that Ross. If there is anything I can do to help you out with any of those so you can cope let me know. Mike has to deal with the same sheet/blanket thing. You two could commiserate.
I love it! I love the stairs and M&M's....no reason to be embarrassed - mine will be oh so way more embarrassing!!! The quirks only make me love you more!
Kelly, I love it....I you are so hilarious, I loved that you count stairs(I count mile marker posts on the road). THe M&M's is classic Your are definately not as innocent as you look.......I am scared don't be afraid of my unibrow......tweezers anyone???
cheers, kel
P.S I am posting Kelly Club on my blog.
Post a Comment