Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Peace

I don't have a lot to say that really pertains to anything just some random thoughts that have been going through my head. The whole world seems to be in turmoil right now. Things are falling a part, one by one, and yet I feel a calm in my soul. I have always been one that has some kind of inner turmoil about something or another. Something to do, to be, to take care of, etc. etc. I realized today though that even though there are things I still want to accomplish or want to do that I am deliriously happy. I am who I was meant to be. Ross's wife, Tyson, Jaden and Corbin's mom, your friend, sister, daughter, relative, daughter of God. All of these things and their greatness are a part of who I am. It would be completely ridiculous for me to see all this greatness around me and not see my own greatness as well. I know I am here for a reason and that everything happens for a reason. I have faith, not fear. It's a good feeling.

5 comments:

Wight Family said...

Peace is a wonderful thing. So is recognizing your own greatness. You truly are great in many ways. But the greatest of all ways is that you are a daughter of God and you can become just like Him. And you rock as a friend and VTer!!

K.Booth said...

Hey I can finally leave a comment!! last night your blog wouldn't let me!! k you have totally found your personal legend!! (members of kelly club will know what that means.......it pays to be in book club)I love this post of yours it is great and very comforting...way to uplift those around you!!
Love ya -kel

Nick & Kerrie Andrews & Family said...

You are great girl! I have known that for years! You are one of the most amazing people I know! I love you! You have been such an important part of my life for a very long time... even in the years of living our lives... you were always in my heart and held very dear memories for me! I'm just glad we were able to get back in touch! I missed you! :)

Anonymous said...

Love this post! Isn't that what we are all trying (and most failing) to obtain?

Just wanted to pop in and thank you for entering my giveaway and subscribing to my blog.

I am so glad I had a reason to stop by yours today.

Wight Family said...

I loved Pioneer Woman. I have read one of her posts before... it was about that hound dog Charly, he was on the four wheeler I think... He's a big hit! I loved her post about her boots! I'll read more tomorrow I'm sure. I'll be resting at my mom's after getting adjusted... wish me luck!
Thanks for the visit earlier. I do get lonely... but I think you knew that!! hA!