I have a good friend I'll call Kelli. We were discussing in depth one day the book Breaking Dawn. Our ward has a book club, which is great, but there are books that we would like to read that we know they don't want to. Not that they are bad books, just not their style. So we started our own book club. I am borrowing the description from Kelli's website because she does it greater justice than I do.
"KELLY CLUB........a club for members only.
Kelly Club has officially started!! What is Kelly Club you ask??? Well it is a book club that consists of two Kelli's; Kelly Walker and Kelli Booth. The book we have chosen to read is the Alchemist by Paul Coelho. It is a great read, I have truely loved it!! If you want to sign up to become a member of Kelly Club, it is really quite simple. All you need to do is be able to read and you need to change your name to Kelly. A $25.00 membership fee is charged to your account whenever Kelly #1 or Kelli #2 is short on cash, needing a pick me up....or just whenever they feel like it. This club is for members only. *Fees not applicable in all states....an 8% sales tax will be assessed to members in Hawaii, because they get to live by the beach. Kelly Club is not responsible for views or opinions expressed in Chad and Ross Club, nor by its' subsidiaries. To get more information about joining Kelly Club, please leave your contact information and we will decided if we want to contact you.
All kidding aside, this is a great book and Kelly Club would love any and all friends to read it with us. We have already signed two members up this morning -----Kara Dunn made the case that her name started w/ a "K", thus she was granted membership, also Larisa Harris has agreed to go by, "Karisa" Harris hence she was allowed to join and she is the newest member to join Jelly Club......oops that was a typo I meant Kelly Club."
So as you can see, we are already having great fun. Oh and new members, please watch your bank accounts. I am feeling the need for a new pair of shoes;)
Thursday, October 16, 2008
I'm Not Only (co)President, I'm A Member Too!
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 12:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey, I love it!!! Kelly Club has changed my life....i love being a member in something that is soooo life changing!!! GOOOOO Kelly club Hey maybe one month instead of a book, you can teach me how to sew!! Your costume was incredibly cute, even if I just learn the hat, I would wear it!! What a talent!! I can't imagine having that kind of talent to take fabric and turn into something so cute! Hey do you know a good window cleaner???
Post a Comment