We jumped on the SFG bandwagon this year. I love to have a garden and love even more for it to produce a lot. From everything we have read and heard, this is like the gold medal way to garden.
We bought the boxes and set everything up. The boys each have their own box they are in charge of and as they produce stuff they can sell it to me for money. It kind of gets them excited about working hard and having a reward. I think I will just match what the grocery store is asking unless it's outrageous, which is entirely possible these days.
Anywho, all of our seeds have sprouted! And our tomato plants are growing nicely. I can't wait until harvest time.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Square Foot Gardening
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 4:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment