My little sister Shelley is pregnant. She is about 10 weeks along. I am so freaking excited I can't stand it! I love little babies but mine aren't so little any more :( And neither are Em's :( So I have to live vicariously through Shelley and Alison. I have been pretty patient I think.
I remember when Tyson and Taylor were little. I used to watch Tay a couple of days a week while Em worked. We had so much fun. And then I did a little at home preschool for Jaden and Rylee. We had so much more fun there! Sadly, I have never gotten to hang out with Maddi much like that but I still love that kid to pieces. She is so fiery.
I am excited to see how Ace and Shell's kids turn out. No doubt they will be just as amazing as all the rest of them. We have such a rockin' family. We are so blessed.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Niece or Nephew?
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 4:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
My kids have been wanting to come to your house ever since Ryan showed them pictures of the climbing wall. Now that you have the added bonus of sheep, we'll REALLY have to make it up there some time!
Good luck on the relay this weekend. I'm expecting a full report so I can vicariously enjoy it. I'm working on putting together a team for next year, actually.
Post a Comment