What is this you ask? It is a 178 mile foot race from Logan, UT to Park City, UT. It lasts 2 days. There are teams that consist of 12 people and each of you runs a total of 3 legs of the race. Total, you run anywhere from 12 miles to 16 miles. The legs range from easy to very hard.
What person would be insane enough to even consider this? That would be yours truly. I have been invited to join a team and I accepted before I even could really think about what I was doing. But I am excited.
Why I am I excited for this? Because I want my boys to see me doing hard things. Because it's a chance to become better. Because I am stronger than I think.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Wasatch Back
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 2:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment