OK Krista, this is for you!
*What is his full name? Ross John Walker
*How long have you been married? 12 1/2 years
*How long did you date? 9 months
*Who eats more sweets? we are 100% equal!
*Who said I love you first? Me. Fo' sho'
*How old is he? 34
*Who is taller? Ross
*Who is smarter? Definitely Ross!
*Who can sing better? Again - I am going to go with me but he tries hard!
*Who does the laundry? Only me
*Who pays the bills? Only him
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.
*Who mows the lawn? He refuses to let me do it even though I want to sometimes.
*Who cooks dinner? Me. He has been banned from cooking.
*Who is more stubborn? Me (with head hung low)
*Who kissed who first? He says it was him, I say me and we all know I am always right......
*Who asked who out? I asked him
*Who has more siblings? I have 3 sisters, he has 1 brother and 2 sisters
*Who wears the pants? We both do though I like to pretend it's mostly me!
I tag Kerrie, Tracy, Laura S. and Megan. (come on Meg, you know you want to!)
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Tagged!
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 10:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
At pivotal points in history it has fallen upon 1 breave man to stand up, strong and proud and say "NO!". NO more telling of false truths, no more tolerating the lyings and secret combinations, no more of the evil one in this land! I find myself in that position at this time.
What Kelly meant to say:
"Who said I love you first? Me. Fo' sho'" - that assumes that 'i love you' can only be said in words.
"Who can sing better? Again - I am going to go with me but he tries hard!" - nevermind... she wins this one
"*Who cooks dinner? Me. He has been banned from cooking" - I chose to let her enjoy the blessing of food preparation. I dont want to hog all the fun.
"Who is more stubborn? Me (with head hung low)" - She did nail that one right on the freakin' head!!!
"Who kissed who first? He says it was him, I say me and we all know I am always right......" - Oh how long must we endure these lies!!!!
"Who has more siblings? I have 3 sisters, he has 1 brother and 2 sisters" - see, she just can give an answer she has to go on and on with every little detail. YAWN.
"Who wears the pants? We both do though I like to pretend it's mostly me! " - Pants? There are supposed to be pants to wear??!!
I hope you will all find joy in the more enlightened version. :)
I LOVE you Belle !!
Post a Comment