I just might be the only girl on the face of the planet who doesn't like Valentine's Day. Surprisingly, I have never been jilted or done wrong by some random man out there. I just so happen to be a strong woman who thinks you shouldn't need an excuse to love me or show love to me. Just do it because you feel it, not because you have to. I think we should all take more opportunities every day to make things count.
The other reason that I don't need it is because I have the greatest husband anyone could ever ask for. He treats me like a princess every day. He does it despite the fact that he knows he doesn't have to. He does it when I am ornery. He does it when I don't deserve it. That's what I call love. The real kind.
P.S. In no way is this e-mail a judgement for those of you who do love Valentine's Day. It's just my own personal thoughts and feelings for me....and no one else.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Valentine's Day
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
For the record I love her just s little bit less on Valentines, because she told me I have to. :)
Love you gorgeous girl!!
Post a Comment