It's Christmas! I love Christmas. There is a magic in the air. My whole life I have been trying to put a finger exactly on what that magic is. It seems to be so many things wrapped up in one so I can never quite explain it very well. It's the lights, the music, the love, the excitement, the giving, the sharing and so on and so on.....
We went to church today and Brother Fuller talked. He hit it right on the head for me and I had one of those epiphany moments. "This is the magic of Christmas: that Jesus Christ was born and that He lives today."
It all flooded over me and I cried. This is what we live for, whether we know it or not. And me, in my totally imperfect state, am so THANKFUL for that babe that was born who was willing to pick up the slack for me and all of us. I can only pray that I am a good representative of what He means to me.
"Each of us is an innkeeper who decides if there is room for Jesus." -Neal A. Maxwell
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Wise Men Still Seek Him
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 7:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment