I think I have posted before about my 3 friends. They are my dearest friends in all the world. They impact my life every day. You know I recently moved up here to Eden. It is about 45 minutes away from Clinton. Has that stopped me from driving there every chance I get to see my sisters? Heck no! The gas and time are well worth the fun and the bond that I share with these people. Krista moved to St. George last Friday. It was so hard for me to know that she is that far away. I am so glad that I have a house there so I can see her whenever I am there.
We friends wanted something to connect us continually since we are all separated by distance. We all have a passion for cooking great food. Or should I say, a passion for EATING good food. The cooking part of it is just a perk. We came up with the idea to have a traveling apron. We found the cutest, girlie, frilly, red, pink, and purple apron. It is beyond cute. We took it to Krista the day before she left and gave it to her. In a month, she will send it to one of us who will then keep it for a month and pass it to the next person. And so on. It just goes on and on. I am really excited to do this.
So here's to good friends, good food and cute aprons. I know these things don't happen for a lot of people. I am really grateful that they have for me.
Thursday, December 6, 2007
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Apron
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 7:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment