Monday, December 31, 2012

A Review of 2012

2012 is almost in the books. We have less than 24 hours left. It always amazes me to look back on a year and see all the things that we have done and everything that has happened.

Here are some notable things:
-Corbin turned 12 and was ordained to the Aaronic priesthood
-Tyson started HIGH SCHOOL! (what the heck?!)
-Jaden's outdoor soccer team went undefeated for the season. again.
-Tyson, Jaden and I each ran a leg in the Wasatch Back
-Tyson attended his first EFY and loved it
-My awesome brother in law, Koa, was baptized
-Ross completed his second LOTOJA and PR'd on every leg. He took more than an hour off his overall time!
-Corbin started junior high (again, what the heck?!)
-Tyson received his Patriarchal Blessing
-Mitt Romney, a Mormon, ran for POTUS
-the age that young men and young women can go on missions was lowered to 18 and 19, respectively
-Baby Beckett was born!!!
-I endured physical therapy for my failing knees
-my good friend and I filmed a motivational movie for America First C.U. based on my marathon experience
-my kids and husband continue to be total rockstars in all aspects of life

We are so blessed to have each other through everything! 2012 was good and bad, happy and sad, and everything in between. I look forward to 2013 being the best year of my entire life because I am going to make it that way!


0 comments: