I don't know what my problem has been this year but I have been a real Grinch. For some reason I have just been going through the motions and not feeling the spirit at all. And people, in general, have really been making me irate. Maybe it's the economy and the pressure to perform, I don't know. It makes me sad because this is normally my favorite time of year.
I was chatting with a good friend of mine from high school today. I will call her "K". I have learned and continue to learn so much from her. She is a true Christian in every sense of the word. So loving, thoughtful, kind and giving to EVERYONE. She is facing some unreal challenges in her life right now and she still reaches out to me to make me feel better in all my grinchiness. Very humbling. I hope you know how much I love and admire you, K. You are always in my prayers.
I commit to letting go of my Grinch. It's only me that can bring the spirit into my heart or shut it out.
And I am now, officially, ready for Christmas.
Friday, December 18, 2009
Where Are You Christmas?
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 4:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I am right there with you and trying to kick it too!!
Post a Comment