Sunday, December 27, 2009

What I Know

I know that I am married to my best friend and soul mate.
I know that the most beautiful sound I have ever heard is the sound of my children laughing.
I know that I am becoming who I was meant to be.
I know that perfection is taking an excruciatingly long time.
I know that most people are innately good.
I know that I love life.
I know that Heavenly Father lives and that he loves me.
I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Redeemer.
I know that He died for me and that He lives for me.
I know the gospel is true.
I know that Joseph saw what he saw.
I know that I live in the greatest place on earth.
I know that the tiniest bit of light dispels the darkness.
I know that I wouldn't trade this experience for anything.
I know that I am love.
I know that love makes all the difference.

2 comments:

Tiffanie said...

Merry Christmas Walker family! Hope you had a wonderful day full of giving!

Wight Family said...

I love this!!! You did it, took that challenge!! Hurrah!! You are always such a terrific example to me. :)