I took this from a post of a good friend of mine. She went through breast cancer this last year.
"I am most grateful for my Savior. I don't recall a single time when I felt alone or that I couldn't get through this. I have felt his arms surround me with love and strength. There where times I felt as if I couldn't or didn't want to get it and somehow I managed. I also believe our Heavenly Father works through each of you, it seems like you guys knew when I needed some dinner or someone to take Broc or just a ear to listen to. I know that our Heavenly Father hears and answers our prayers. I know he love me, even with all my faults. He knows what I need and when I need it.
I guess the bottom line is I am thankful that I had to go through this because it has brought so many wonderful, kind and loving people in my life, it has strengthened my marriage and my love for Broc, it has brought me closer to my family, and it has also strengthened my testimony. And for all those things I would gladly go through shots, surgery, chemo, hair loss, boob loss, throwing up, all of it to have what I have now."
She is a true inspiration to me as are so many others that are fighting cancer in some form. I love you Tracy!
LIVESTRONG
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
More Perspective
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 12:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment