It is officially fall in the Valley! Amongst the beautiful, changed leaves, lies snow. We had a big storm through the night and today. I freaking love snow. I love how it looks and feels. I love the frigid chill it brings. I love to swoosh down the mountainside on a board and watch it fly out from around me. I even like to shovel it. It just makes me happy.
To catch up a bit: our house is almost done! Hooray! Cabinets are going in on Monday and my tile guy starts on Wednesday. It looks so amazing. Everytime I go there, I just feel, well, at home. I feel so lucky to be here!
We are all doing well. Life is clipping along way too fast, as usual. Marcus, my cousin, got his endowments out this last Thursday. He is leaving in November for his mission. He is going to Melbourne, Austrailia. It was good to be there for him. He is such a good guy. I am really enjoying living next to Steff and Randy. Steff is always taking care of us. Nothing like mom of course, but she does a good job.
We had a big pumpkin painting party at Grandma and Grandpa Walker's last night. It was fun to get together and see everyone. We all had a good time.
Life is grand!
Saturday, October 6, 2007
Snow-crusted Mountains
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 6:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi! You posted on my blog the other day... one more similarity for us: LOVE of SNOW!!! I am with you all the way on that! Hopefully we will see some this weekend!
Post a Comment