2011 has been the craziest year I have had in a long time. The were extreme highs and a few extreme lows too. I have run the whole gamut of experiences and emotions this year.
My word for 2011 was 'Holy'. When I chose that word, my whole intention was to take my inner being to a new level. To connect with god and heaven in every experience. My mind has been blown away by the experiences I have had in connection with that word. Heavenly Father knows me and is a part of my every day life. I have no doubt. I will never forget the way He has carried me, pushed me, prepared me and comforted me in every instance.
I am happy to put 2011 in my memory as an old friend. Onward to a new year and more opportunities!
Saturday, December 31, 2011
2012..Here I Come!!
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 2:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment