Friday, September 16, 2011

Second Choice ;)



If Ross had his deepest desire 16 years ago, he would have been married to Jasmine. She is a hottie and they would have had beautiful olive skinned, bald children. But, I snatched him up and beguiled him with my charm, wit and dashing good looks. I mean, how could he resist me?!
When you decide to marry someone, you can never really know exactly who they are unless you have dated for 10 years previous to getting married. It's risky business.
As I have delved into the many mysteries of this man, I have never met anything that I didn't like. He is so good and even better, he WANTS to be that way. He is not perfect. But again I say, he is absolutely the perfect man for me. Even if he prefers olive skinned Disney princesses.
Happy Anniversary Ross. I love you. I would marry you again, in a heartbeat.

0 comments: