Monday, May 9, 2011

Derailed

I am having one of those moments in my life where I feel like I have been derailed. I can't even freakin' see the track right now. I know that everything happens for a reason and I need to take these moments and learn from them but sometimes it is so difficult for me. What is my motivation here? I am sorta tired of the tears and frustration that come with trying so hard all the time only to come up short.
I think I have been a big whiner lately. I am really sorry. I try to take things in stride and see the bigger picture. I guess we all have our moments.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Hugs friend! I feel the same way right now - which is why I have been pretty quite and not posting much as I don't want to share my blah!! I think you are amazing and I hope you find your motivation and get back on track soon!

Tonya said...

ok so I am terrible and havent checked my blog forever! I am sorry things are still rough for you too...we still need to do lunch ? Let me know :)