Ok peeps, Summer is just about upon us. I know that I have a few pounds to lose and a few places to tighten up! i would like to propose a Biggest Loser type challenge amongst friends. It would be fun if we could get either 10 guys and 10 girls or just 10 people total to play. The cost will be $30 a person. There will be weekly and monthly incentives for those that lose the highest % of weight. And $250 to the person at the end who has the highest %! Everyone will send me their starting weight. (This will be kept private.) You will message me every Friday with total pounds lost for the week and I will calculate percentages. Then I will announce who the Biggest Loser for the week is. This is all done on the honor system. I would like to get started May 1st. Who's with me? I think it's a lot more fun when there are prizes and competing going on. It motivates me more!
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Biggest Loser Challenge
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 2:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
How are you doing the weigh in? different scales make a difference - or does it not matter as long as people always weigh in with the same scale? Just wondering!!
Post a Comment