Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's Time Again

**I am going to extend this contest until next week! Keep commenting!**


It has been a while since I have posted so I thought I would do something fun. I am going to have another give away. It's a secret what it is but as always, I promise it will be good.

Just leave a comment on here to this question:

If you could go back in time and live in any era, what would it be?

I want to hit a lot of them but mostly the wild, wild west. But I want to be an outlaw or a train robber, not some boring saloon girl.

Good luck! Winner will be selected next Tuesday night and posted Wednesday morning.

7 comments:

ross Walker said...

I want to be in Jim Bridgers time. Mtn man and just wander all over the west.

Sheri said...

I have always seen myself as a Wild West Girl at heart! Definately not a saloon girl, but a strong willed, horse ridin' gal! Maybe the better half of saya Wyatt Earp?! Probably more like the one who thought she could change Butch Cassidy!! Only if he looked like Paul Newman though!! ;)

Tiffanie said...

I am going to say...the Adam and Eve era. Running around naked and eating lots of fruit. That sounds good to me.

Erin said...

1970s Hippie! :) Deep down I am a free lovin' hippie...or at least I want to be. :) Erin

peg said...

I know I'm too late but I would love to live in the victorian era. I can see myself being a good queen, beloved by the people as I rule them with kindness. Or maybe a gun moll in the twenties, doing the charleston and dressing in cool clothes and rolling my nylons around the top of my thighs. Or maybe back to my youth in the peace, love, rock and roll era, with my psychedlic bellbottoms. No wait, I already did that! How about a rancerwoman in Wyoming in the 1800s with a nice horse and a great spread.

Amy said...

I used to want to live in the Middle Ages, and have a castle and all that. I guess that's assuming I'm one of the few people that ends up with a castle instead of working as a serf for the rest of my days. (There are some days when I feel like a serf.) Now that I've learned about the Middle Ages a little more, I don't think the castle gig sounds that good, either. I would be curious to go back in time and see what my grandma was like when she was a girl--make it a little family history tour and go back a few generations more. There's probably a serf or a castle if you go back far enough.

Nick & Kerrie Andrews & Family said...

I think I'm also a Mtn. Man girl.. or Pioneer woman! AFTER they made it to SLC! ha! ha! I love being out in the mountains or the country! Not much of a city girl here! ha! ha! Love ya Kel!