Have I ever mentioned how obsessed I am with the television show "The Biggest Loser"? I think it is one of the most inspiring shows I have ever watched. It definitely gets me up and moving. I swear it is impossible to be lazy while watching this show.
For the first time in the history of the show, a woman won. Her name is Ali and she is freakin' amazing. She looks like a rock star. I seriously want her arms.
One of the coolest things about Ali, besides the fact that she worked her butt off, is her visualization, intention, belief, whatever you want to call it. From the start, she said she was the biggest loser, even when she initially got voted off. She saw herself standing there, with the confetti and everything, winning. She never lost sight of it. She knew with her whole heart and soul that she could do it. So she did. She moved mountains simply because she believed she could.
She is an inspiring example of "If you believe it, you will achieve it."
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
The FIRST Woman Biggest Loser
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 3:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment