One of the MAJOR problems I have in life is that I love food. Not just any food, good food. That usually consists of anything fatty, high in sugar, everything that makes all the nutritionists out there wince in pain.
Since I decided to do the Biggest Loser challenge though, I knew that I needed to change that in a big way. I found a cookbook my Grandma Stahle gave me for my birthday years ago. It's called Low Fat, Low Calorie, Low Cholesterol, Light Cooking. I have been amazed and pleasantly surprised how good the recipes are in there. It is a thick book too so you are sure not to run out of options anytime soon. BTW, if you mouse over the name of the book, it is a link to view it.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
You Want Me To Eat What?
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 12:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey Girl... Congrats on being a loser!! You're awesome. You've got the "stick-to-it-iv-ness" that motivates me. BTW...your new blog looks is adorable.
Post a Comment